1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
2. How this data is used and with whom it may be shared.
3. What choices are available to you regarding the use of such information.
4. The security precautions that we have in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
JayScribe.Net LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only collect personally identifiable data that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your name, street address, state, zip code, phone number or email address to respond to you regarding inquiries about our services. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Your privacy is of paramount importance to us. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any information we collect is encrypted during transmission. Look for our security lock icon in the address bar of the web. Only team members who need it to perform tasks relevant to our service to you will be able to access that information. We have taken steps to ensure our computers are secure and all personally identifiable information is stored in a secure cloud environment.